Friday, August 21, 2009

The Delays Part 2

So my summer is winding down, as is my internship with the Register (amongst a couple other jobs) and I have been working on packing and saying goodbyes to home life.

Caught up in the business and craziness of the last week and a half of summer, I've neglected my blog, so today I will be doing something special. I'm going to take a page out of the Simmons textbook and write a diary as I cover the Pilot Pen Tennis Tournament.

This summer I have had the opportunity to cover two professional sports events. The Traveler's Championship was my first experience and today the Register has given me yet another opportunity. I am in the press room at Pilot Pen and am excited for some tennis. The Diary will be posted later today.

Until then,
-TSI

No comments:

Post a Comment